Blog Archive

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Prayer For Direction

I worship You God, and my Lord Jesus Christ! I give You all praise, honor, and thanks because of Your righteousness, and I sing praises to Your Holy name. Thank You for Your grace, mercy and favor upon our lives. We hold firmly to the faith we profess, for the persecution, trials, and tribulations, we must go through are nothing compared to the price You paid for our salvation. Jesus, you love us so much You laid down Your life for us. We're so grateful for Your extreme sacrifice. I have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place wrapped in righteousness, through Your blood Jesus. Our great High Priest over God’s house, I draw near to You with a sincere heart, in full assurance of faith. I hold unswervingly to the hope I profess, for You are faithful lord. Send down Your rain, Your power, Your glory, Your oil, revive us, and give us a passion like never before. Help us to be faithful in all we do as You are faithful.
I cry unto You my Lord and my King, let my prayer be set before You as incense, and my worship as my sacrifice, as I approach Your throne of grace with confidence, to receive mercy, and find grace to help us, in our time of need. I call on You Lord, for You answer me. Give ear to me and hear my prayer. I lay my requests before You and I wait in expectation. I come before You today Christ Jesus, to seek Your forgiveness, Your mercy, Your direction, and Your guidance. Let us not lean on our own understanding, but in all our ways acknowledge You, for You make our paths straight. We trust You Lord with all our hearts. Only You can open our eyes so we can see You clearly, and our ears, so we can hear You clearly. You said whoever listens to Me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm. We have access to You Father through the blood of Your son, Jesus the Christ. Thank You for all Your great and precious promises. Amen

No comments: