Blog Archive

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jesus, the True Vine

Jesus, the True Vine
I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more. You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you. John 15:1-3
Pray For Lost Souls
Deep in my conscious I am aware that I am helpless and only the Holy spirt can penetrate the heart and minds of those who are without Christ.All I do is sow seed.It's God-and only God-who can make the seed bare fruit.I stress to you that prayer is a indespensable element in preparation to go out and do God's work (will).And I seek to organize as many people as I can together in prayer-praying for the lost.Prayer is the mightiest force in the world.

No comments: