Blog Archive

Friday, April 27, 2012

My notes from Sheryl Brady


My notes from Sheryl Brady Messages:
 We are adopted into the royal family. We are royalty. We have very deep roots to the Greats in the Bible.

 Our purpose is to impart our rich heritage to the next generation! We must live our lives for this purpose - to truly KNOW God, His mind, and His thoughts. To be strong and do exploits. We MUST know the author of the book!


 The names of we who are chosen and belong to God were written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life!

 
We made it through the seasons when it looked like our walk of faith would never pay off! The more faithful the more we struggle! AFTER we have done all we must STAND. Wait on the Lord! Hold On! Wait & see, He will deliver us out of it all! We can't quit, we have come too far, we are too close, to give up now! (As if we could. Our calling does not allow us to quit.)


 Keep your hope & faith strong - it is priceless! Be steadfast, unmovable, dare to believe God. ALL things are possible if we keep our confidence! The devil is NOT after our things - he is after our peace, hope & joy
 
Hold on to your faith. The reward from God for entering His gates with thanksgiving, His courts with joy, is much more than money can buy! Confidence! Great reward!

Patience, that after you have done God's will... You HAVE to HAVE patience, though You slay me confidence. I will not quit! NO thing will keep me from loving and trusting You, Patience.

You don't know what I've been through because I hungered and thirsted after God with all my heart. My anointed life was not free! I paid the price! I appreciate what I paid for! God's will! God's word! AFTER you have done what the word says to do. Every day, all day! THEN comes the breakthrough. You must do His will!

David got so mad they were mocking his God he ran into what everyone else was running away from. HE KNEW GOD! Confidence and patience that AFTER we have done God's will - THEN comes the promise! There are NO shortcuts! There is a price you have to pay for the reward! YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH, to get to the other side!

No comments: