Blog Archive

Friday, June 8, 2012

Rise Up Jesus


  • Rise up, Lord, Father, Son, and Spirit, we can do nothing without you; but if you will arise, your enemies shall be scattered, and they that hate you shall flee before you.

    Go home and pray this prayer by yourselves, fervently laying hold upon the horns of God’s altar! Do not neglect this private duty. Go to your prayer room; shut the door; cry to Him who hears in secret - Rise up, Lord, and let my enemies be scattered.

    When our families are gathered together, let the cry ring up to heaven. And tomorrow, and all the days of the week, and when you meet together to hear His word. Cry, Rise up, Lord, and let you enemies be scattered; and let them that hate you flee before you. Pray for your children, your neighbors, your families, and your friends, and let your prayer be - Rise up, Lord; rise up, Lord! Pray for the neighborhood, the city, and the country.

    If you cannot pray for others because your own needs are so overwhelming, remember sinner, all you need is the faith to look to Christ and say, Rise up, Lord; scatter my doubts; kill my unbelief; drown my sins in Your blood, let my enemies be scattered; let them that hate me flee before me in Jesus Holy Precious Name. Amen C.S.

No comments: