Blog Archive

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Do you know God?

John 15:5-8 NLT
“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.
Photo: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. John 15:5,8 KJV
----
Y’shua (Jesus) the True Vine 
15.1. “I AM the true vine and My Father is the farmer. 

2. He removes every branch in Me if it does not bear fruit, and He prunes every branch that bears fruit so that it would bear more fruit. 

3. You are already pruned because of the Word which I have spoken to you: 

4. you must now dwell in Me and I in you. Just as the branch is not able to bear fruit by itself unless it would remain in the vine, so you could not bear fruit unless you would dwell continuously in Me. 

5. I am the vine, you are the branches. The one who dwells in Me and I in him, this one bears much fruit, because apart from Me you are not able to do anything. 

6. Unless someone would dwell in Me, he is cast outside like the branch and it withers and they gather it and cast it into the fire and it is burned. 

7. If you would dwell in Me and My words would dwell in you, whatever you would wish you must immediately ask, and it will be done for you. 

8. My Father is glorified in this, so that you would bear much fruit and you will become My disciples. 

9. Just as the Father loved Me, and I loved you: you are dwelling in My love. 

10. If you would keep My commandments, you will dwell in My love, just as I have kept the commandments of My Father and I dwell in His love.

Morford, William (2010-08-05). One New Man Bible (Kindle Locations 46536-46547). Shalom Ministries, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

No comments: