Blog Archive

Monday, March 3, 2014

This path...

















This path of humbling oneself doesn't come easily, like everything else its a process. I read recently that we should never have regrets, because at one time, we wanted the very thing, that is now a source of anguish. Some choices can have negative and disastrous effects on our lives and psyche. For the believer, we know that God can turn the situation around, but even then working it out will take some time. I'm speaking for myself as well, when I say certain decisions should be entered into with discretion, wisdom and Godly council. So you're saying, I'm here already, I messed up. How do I fix this? For all the methods you've explored, time is the greatest solution I've found. After you have prayed and done everything in your power. Take some steps to address the problem, but know time, and God is on your side. We sometimes add to our problems by not learning from our errors. My prayer is that we will not make the same mistakes again, and God will help us...Amen! Joszann St John

"Just as a rock remains unmoved by the storm, those who are wise are unmoved by jealousy and pride." -

No comments: