Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Holy Spirit Anointing


Alfred Sudhakar
Dear Holy Spirit, Sweet anointing! I welcome you. I need You. Do come and fill me and dwell in my heart permanently. I thank you Holy Spirit for your daily care, promptings and safeguard. You are my guide, pioneer, comforter and intercessor throughout my life. Holy Spirit, bring me to total surrender, devotion, and obedience to the God of love. I thank you Holy Spirit for lifting up all my prayers to the throne of grace and bringing me back the answers from God, always on time. Your faithfulness and effort to me is an invaluable treasure. I am deeply grateful for your intercession. When I don’t know what to pray; you pray for me with groaning that words cannot express. “In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.” (Romans 8: 26-27) Holy Spirit, please keep me vigilant to the trumpet sound from the archangel and prompt me to the call from the Lord as the time is nigh. No matter what, you will always stand by me forevermore. Gratefully, in Jesus’ holy name I pray. Amen

No comments: