Blog Archive

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Thoughts & Prayers

Oh, happy day, When Jesus washed my sins away. Oh, happy day

The world spent nearly 2$ Trillion on war in 2012. 1/20th of that could have eradicated poverty and brought world peace.

Mark Williams
Don't "own the zone" that's not your own. God has a plan that is "Taylor made" for us and it's called "being in his will". The "Abundant life" and "Full Reward" are in "His" plans for us. Struggle comes when one "makes his own plan" and then goes "God Bless this". A perfect God and a perfect plan need 2 things, Prayer and cooperation. Step into the "zone that's your own" and See, Feel, and Know the difference! You'll be glad you did! 

Terry Goldteeth Webster
A prayer for today: I asked God to give each of us the perseverance to endure the storm we are currently in. Every storm runs out of energy, and those who are faithful will outlast the storm rather than be defeated by it. I have implored Him to make each of us determined to last longer than our storm!

Phyllis Bryant
Dear Heavenly Father, I am so thankful that You love me unconditionally. Please chase away destructive thoughts that keep returning to take away my confidence in You and Your work in me. I want to rest in You and your love. Amen!

Kevin Hardin
Never get comfortable on any level. For with every new level, you will always find a new devil. If it hasn't manifested itself yet, trust me, he's there, lurking in the shadows watching, studying and waiting on his next opportunity to attack. The good news is that if God promoted you to the level, He has also given you the anointing to deal with the devil.

No comments: