Blog Archive

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Jeremiah 29:10-14 NIV says,
This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Good Morning Family,
If you have read the above Scripture then you know that God has a plan for each one of us and you can be assured that God has a plan and purpose for you. The words in this passage of Scripture tell us that we are to serve God’s purpose in our time. In other words family, must discern and discover God’s plan for us by seeking him with all our hearts. (Walk with me for a minute; I promise that you will get to wherever you need to be on time.)

What I am saying to you family is that if you just graduated from high school or college, ask yourself, “What is God’s plan for my life? How can I serve his purpose for my generation? How can I use my gifts and talents to build his kingdom?” (OMG….I feel like Preaching)
If your life is full and you are busy with your job and family, ask yourself, “Is what I am doing today what God wants me to do? Am I glorifying God?” And if you are retired, ask God to show you how he wants to use you to serve his purpose in your retirement.

So the next time that you are just sitting around doing nothing and you feel empty ask God to use you and any way he sees fit and He will. God’s purpose for our lives is to glorify him, taking part in building his kingdom here on earth. And believe me family when I say to you that there is a lot of work to be done in God’s Kingdom! Let it start with YOU! Amen, Amen and Amen. God Bless You All, Have a Great Godly Day in the Lord.

No comments: