Blog Archive

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ben, King, Charles

Ben Speller
"THE LORD IS OUR SHEPHERD" The name "Shepherd" dries our tears and expels our fears. The Lord is the Shepherd of your soul, the keeper of your life, and the guardian of your way. To shepherd is never a part-time job. God will never take His eye off you or leave you unattended. You are personally His and He is personally yours. The Good Shepherd cares for you more than anyone does and loves you more than anyone ever could. U.R. SAFE. "THE LORD IS OUR SHEPHERD"...BE ENCOURAGED
.

King Frank
(Galatians 5:18) Today, LET LOVE be that Spirit that guides you.. We have every opportunity to break habit(s) of ritualism and doing things out of law and tradition once we are following the Spirit of LOVE. Law, deeds and works some say... BUT GOD says the greater portion of all of it, is LOVE. I LOVE what i'm doing, therefore it takes away any form of me thinking (or believing) that it is a labor or a work for righteousness.. No, I Love what I'm doing, therefore it's no longer a work to me in my mind, it's just not. So i guess i'm truly not under the law after all, selah.. Simply put, LOVE IS THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD \o/.. Today, we should simply learn to LOVE.. to Love, selah. Luv ya, and Be Encouraged, STAY ENCOURAGED! Carry On

Charles Austin
Heavenly Father, You are all wise, all powerful, and all loving. In the midst of uncertainties, help me to rest in the certainty of who You are. I thank You that Your peace will guard my heart. I place my trust in You. In the Mighty name of Jesus, Amen!

No comments: