Blog Archive

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Loved












Am I loving like I want to be loved? In any given situation our eyes must "leave the circumstances" and turn inward (self evaluation). Rough stuff for sure, it's easier to put the blame elsewhere but the truth in the matter is God wants to Bless us, but he rewards according to our personal efforts, not someone else's actions. "Forsaking" selfish ambition and keeping our words actions, and thoughts toward the Cross 24/7/365 results in Healings, New lives, and a Eternal sure reward. Am I loving like I want to be loved? To love without reservation is to truly live. Why settle for "world standards" of Love when Jesus said, "I've come that you might have life abundantly”. To say "Christ like" is Beautiful - to "Live Christ like" is Priceless! Mark Williams

No comments: