Blog Archive

Friday, March 6, 2015

Positive



















Proverbs 31 Ministries
“Why do we beat ourselves up over relationship issues? I can’t count the number of meltdowns I’ve had because a friend hurt my feelings, my kids act unruly, or I have an argument with my husband.

I have to be careful during these emotional times because it’s easy to start entertaining a very dangerous thought, “Why doesn’t Jesus work for me? Why does everyone else in my church seem to have perfect friends, perfect kids, and a perfect marriage?”

When relationships get tough and those feelings of inadequacy come creeping in, instead of beating ourselves up, we should determine to park our minds in the truth.

The truth is the Bible offers us help for every relationship struggle we face. Focusing on that truth and letting it direct my actions, sure has been helping me lately.” - Lysa TerKeurst From today’s P31 Radio Show, “Everyday Life with Lysa & Renee” — a production ofProverbs 31 Ministries

No comments: