Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Troubles


GodFruits cross Jesus troubles












Sometimes I experience several happy, bliss-filled days in a row. Other times, it seems like my life is in a holding pattern with one trouble after another, bumping into each other and causing turmoil in my heart. But, what I have learned is when life pulls me down, I know there is One who wants to help. His name is Jesus . . . and He wants to bring comfort to my heart as I believe in God the Father and in Him. Easing our troubles is one of the joys of Jesus because He wants us to live abundant lives as we trust fully in Him every single day. Let Jesus help you with your troubles each time they pop into your life. Ask Him for wisdom (James 1:5).

John 14:1 assures us of this comfort:

“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.”

No comments: