Blog Archive

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wherever














Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Oh Beloved! Let your heart pour forth in songs of joy this day for I am about to do a new thing in your life! I am right by your side longing to share with you the mysteries of my Kingdom, the wonders of my love for you, and the beautiful treasure you are to me. Press into me and I will fulfill the desires of your heart. I will give you so much more than you ever hoped or dreamed of because I love you so much. Your pure devotion to me captures my heart. You radiate with light when you spend time in my Presence, for I reside deep within your heart and I am light. Do not worry today for I will carry you through. You are not alone in this. Whatever unfolds throughout your day, know that I am pouring out my love upon your heart. Be at peace and rest assured that I will fight for you and you will be victorious! Stand strong, be courageous, be bold, be brave! You can do this. I believe in you!

No comments: