Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Regardless























Proverbs 31 Ministries

"The process of being squeezed and uncomfortable can break us down, making us feel helpless, alone and sometimes even good for nothing.

We can question, God, where are You? Or, Let’s hurry this discomfort along, OK? (I’m famous for that!) Or even wonder, God, I thought You loved me. What did I do wrong?

Let me remind you of something, friend. Being squeezed by outside pressure doesn’t indicate God’s rejection, abandonment or that He made a mistake. Sometimes in His great sovereignty and love, God allows for our character to be refined.” - Michelle McKinney Hammond

Read the rest of today’s guest devotion as we find hope in God’s refining process: http://proverbs31.org/devotions/?p=3824

No comments: