Blog Archive

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Bible




Bill Winston Ministries
There are many forces coming against you. You need the force of love, love is your defense against the devils temptations.

 Sandi Krakowski
I release peace from heaven over you. Peace that passes understanding. Peace that calms the spirit & gives the mind rest. Peace & calm.

 Stephan Ashton
I've learned in my old age that no matter what I say, when I say it, somehow, some way, someone WILL be offended. I'm still learning how to be quiet

 Stormie Omartian
Lord, help me to be a good wife. I fully realize that I don’t have what it takes to be one without Your help. Take any selfishness, impatience, and irritability and turn them into kindness, long-suffering, and the willingness to bear all things. Take any old emotional habits, mind-sets, automatic reactions, rude assumptions, and self-protective stances, and make me patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self- controlled.
—Power of a Praying Wife http://c.stormie.co/wife ‪#‎MarriageMonday‬

Proverbs 31 Ministries
When things are out of my control, I try not to look at the circumstances that cause me to worry. Instead, I focus on God who is aware of my situation and the Provider of all my needs.
- Micca Campbell Fear Less - Live More

You are never more saved or less saved than the moment you were first saved. All by grace. - Max

No comments: