Blog Archive

Friday, January 24, 2014

Greater worth than gold

For a little while we have to suffer grief and all kinds of trials. These have come so that our faith, of greater worth than gold, may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Hear my prayer Lord. I love you with all my heart, my soul, and my strength. I lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone Lord make me dwell in safety You keep me in perfect peace because my mind is steadfast, trusting in you. I will not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but I will be transformed by the renewing of my mind. So I will be able to test and approve what your will is - your good, pleasing and perfect will. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Amen

No comments: