Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lord bless our troops

Lord, hold our troops fighting for our freedom from tyranny in your loving hands. Protect them, and guide them, as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I cover our troops with your precious blood and surround them with angels. I speak healing to all soldiers injured in their minds and bodies during their fight for our liberty. Lord make them whole again for your Glory. We give glory, wisdom, thanks, honor, power and strength to you, our God, forever! I lift up my requests in the precious name of Jesus the Christ, my Lord and Savior, my blessed redeemer, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Alpha and Omega, and the Bread of Life. To God be the glory! We worship you Christ Jesus, our great shepherd of the sheep, throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen

No comments: