Blog Archive

Friday, January 10, 2014

I worship you God



[ Living in the Light ] Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. Ephesians 5:1-2 NLT

I worship you God, and my Lord Jesus Christ! God, in your great mercy you have given me new birth into a living hope, through the resurrection of my Lord from the dead, and into an inheritance kept in heaven for me that can never perish, spoil, or fade. Through faith I am shielded by your power, until the coming of the salvation to be revealed in the last time. Thank you for bountiful grace and mercy in my life. There is only one God, and one mediator between God and men, my King, King Jesus. The man Christ Jesus who gave Himself as a ransom for all men. The only one great High Priest who has gone through the Heavens. I hold firmly to the faith I profess. I don’t have a High Priest who is unable to sympathize with my weaknesses, but one who has been tempted in every way just as I have, but was without sin. I will praise and honor my Lord forever and ever. Amen

No comments: