Blog Archive

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jesus knows me
















Jesus, I pray I will be fruitful in sharing my faith so I can help others have a full understanding of every good thing we have in you. I pray your name will be glorified in us, and we in you. God, I know in all things you work for the good of those who love you and have been called according to your purpose. For those you foreknew you also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of your son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. Those you predestined you also called. Those you called you also justified, and those you justified you also glorified. God, if you are for us, who can be against us? All we need is you Jesus, for only you can equip us, and fill the longing that you put in us, to become what you created us to be. Amen

No comments: