Blog Archive

Monday, May 19, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Family,
I am dropping by this morning to let you know that God loves you and so do I. One of the joys in my life is waking up each and every morning with thoughts that somewhere, someone cares enough to send you a warm and Godly morning greeting! I want you to know that someone, somewhere is yours truly, the Face Book Minister.

My prayer this morning is that you never get tired of doing little things for others, because what you might not know is this: It’s the little things that most people remember in life and sometimes those little things can mean so much to them; more than you can ever imagine. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little Good Morning Greetings to you. May the Lord Bless and Keep You All. Have A Great Godly Day in the Lord.

No comments: