Blog Archive

Friday, May 23, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Proverbs 22:6 NKJV says, “Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.”

Please be mindful that the children and young adults are getting ready for their summer vacation. It is important that you begin to speak into their lives now by helping them to plan a safe and spiritual vacation! Don't be disappointed in your teens' attitude and involvement (or lack thereof) in ministry. Instead, give them a challenge; raise the bar; make worship and ministry real to them. Make sure you are being a good example and pray for them and with them. Please allow me to pray,

Father God, In the name of Jesus I come to You this morning, thanking You for another day and with a humble heart. Lifting my eyes to the hills from whence cometh my help. Before I speak another word Lord God; please forgive me for anything that I may have done, said or even thought of. Lord God I ask that You please help every father and mother by sending the right people and circumstances into every child and teenager’s life to influence them for good and for You. I pray for the church youth leaders, school teachers who teach during the summer vacation and all authorities in the lives of our children.

I pray for these leaders' souls, for their attitudes, and for wisdom in leading today's teens in the right direction. I pray for each and every teenager's heart and soul and for all of his or her friends; that You will keep tugging and speaking to them, that they will listen to your call and follow wisdom. Please protect them Father God. In Jesus' name I commit them to You. Amen, Amen and Amen. God Bless You All; Have Great Godly Day. PS, I ask for your prayers as I travel to Sandy Springs, GA to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Unlike ·  · 

No comments: