Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Good Morning Family,
I need all of the Prayer Warriors of God to come forth this morning; all on one accord! My Spiritual Daughter is preparing for Surgery this morning, therefore let us claim in done in Jesus name. Please join me as I pray,

Father God in the name of Jesus, You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant (Carmen Julie Blessed) in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, therefore I ask that you please give me a healing Word to give to her your servant. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Father God, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for her. I ask that you place in her heart, your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Please restore her to full health Father God, In the name of Jesus! Remove all fear and doubt from her heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you be glorified through her life. As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, Let her bless and praise only you. All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. God Bless You All; Have A Great Godly Day.

No comments: