Blog Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Good morning Family; Please allow me to pray.
Lord God, Here I am again! Thanking You for another day. Thank You for always being there to listen. I come to You asking for forgiveness for anything that I might have done, said or even thought of. I ask that You cover each and every one of my friends with the Blood of Jesus. Lord God

I come asking that You help the Christian organizations around the world, in the name of Jesus! Whether providing nonprofit services, outreach ministries, or other Christian-run organizations, they need protection from harm and evil; encouragement for the day; direction for the future. They face so many obstacles along the way...and Satan would love nothing more than to ruin their work. I pray that you will give wisdom and insight to the decision-makers. I pray that the operations will run smoothly and without complications.

I pray that every person who works in and through these organizations will be safe from all hurt, harm and danger...and will remember that they represent Jesus Christ before the world. May they be blessed and You be glorified, as the influence of Christ goes forth. In Jesus' name this is my prayer, Amen, Amen and Amen. God Bless You All and Have a Great Godly Day in the Lord.

No comments: