Blog Archive

Monday, June 30, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Family, Real Talk!
Question Family; Are you a man or woman who is a seeker of God? Right now most of you are saying: “of course I am” and some are saying “I don’t know” Whatever your answer might be, it’s good to know that you are thinking about Him, the one who gives you life! I want you to know that the Lord delights in seeing those children of His who truly understand the meaning of life and why there is only one thing worth seeking, and that is God Himself.

I can always tell when I have not been seeking God. The cares of this life, the urgent over the important, and the petty irritations - these are the symptoms of a life that has not been in the presence of God. So the question becomes: Do we understand, I mean really understand? That is the question God raises to each of us today. If we truly understand, then why do we spend day after day toiling and fretting over what doesn't matter? It can be very hard to set proper boundaries in our lives that do not allow our time with Him to be continually stolen away? It is a challenge in a world that screams "activity, activity!"

Do you have a consistent time of seeking Him in your life? My time for Him starts around 4am. Are you committed to developing that intimacy with your Lord that He so desires? Again I say to you, every morning around 4am. If not, ask Him today to help you. Hear me when I say to you family that this is the longing of His heart. Ask Him to make it the longing of yours. Then you will demonstrate to Him that you understand, and you will be a seeker of God. I’m Just Saying! God Bless You All and Have A Great Godly Day in the Lord.

No comments: