Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

2 Corinthians 12:9
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness'"

Good Morning Family,
Let me start off this beautiful morning family by thanking each and every one of you who called in on last night. God truly used Bishop Andy C. Lewter. Not only is he a Great Man of God, but also a Great Teacher of God’s word. I remember back in 2003, running around and telling people about Hollywood Baptist Church. The Lord began to use me in a mighty way; so much that people started calling me an Evangelist. As an Evangelist; my assigned task was to invite them to Church. Some came and are now members; (over 60 people that year) To God Be the Glory!

But most of what I heard some say was: I don’t have anything to wear, maybe next week, I don’t have time. But the best one was: I don’t know if I am ready. I think we have all said or used these words at one time or another. Let me say this; if there is one thing that is consistent throughout scripture, it is this: God calls people when they are not ready....Halleluiah!! God will never call you into service when you think you are ready. This is intentional on God's part. Amen Somebody!!

And, you can be sure when God calls you, you will have similar responses as Saul did when he was called to be the first king, or Gideon, when he was called to take down the idols in his nation, or Moses, when he was called to deliver his people from Egypt. (My My My; What a Mighty God we serve!)

In the Book of (1 Samuel 9:21), Saul answered, "But am I not a Benjamite, from the smallest tribe of Israel, and is not my clan the least of all the clans of the tribe of Benjamin? Why do you say such a thing to me?”

In the Book of (Judges 6:15) Gideon says, "But Lord," Gideon asked, "how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family"

And Moses said to God, "Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?" in (Exodus 3:11).

In other words family what I am saying to you is that when God calls, you will most likely be in the most unlikely circumstances to receive that call. There will be some on Drugs, there will be some in Prison, Some will be Liars, Cheaters, Thieves, Abusers……( Ok; enough about me…. Let’s get back to the Sermon). In other words family you will be in the midst of a crisis, you will lack resources, you will not have the skills you think you need. This too is the way of God.

God does this because He wants you to know your call is only based on His ability, not yours! Somebody might need to read that again…I’m just saying! When you think it is based on you, you are thinking wrong. This is a false humility and, it is unbelief and disobedience on your part. Been there, Done that! Let me say this to you family; God wants to meet you where You are. You can never be ready enough, clean enough or smart enough. Remember this: A idled mind is the devil playground! Don’t let him twist you thoughts. Let go and let God! Amen, amen and Amen. God Bless you All, Have A Great Godly day in the Lord.

Has God called you to something you have failed to do because you felt you were not ready? Repent before the Lord and let God accomplish great things in you and through you. Amen, Amen and Amen. God Bless you All; Have A Great Godly Day in the Lord.


No comments: