Blog Archive

Friday, March 20, 2015

Process


Joel Osteen Ministries
All through the day this should be playing in our mind. “I am powerful. I am strong. I am well able. I will not fear.” Don’t back down or run and hide. Don’t be intimated. You’re not a victim. You’re not at a disadvantage.


John 3:27 says, “A man must be content to receive the gift that is given him.” You have to accept the gift that God has given you. Don’t feel less than if somebody seems to have a more significant gift. It takes a secure person to say, “I’m comfortable with who I am.”

Charles Austin
I may not be where I want to be, but God has me where I have to be so I can go to where I need to be, so I can fulfill the destiny in my heart!

We can't be part time Christians. When God is not a part time Savior.

Joyce Meyer Ministries
Stop being so upset about what you don't have that you forget to enjoy what you do have. ‪#‎YEAROFTHANKS‬

No comments: