Blog Archive

Friday, January 17, 2014

I ask for forgiveness

Lord God, I ask for your forgiveness this day for everything I have done or said that was not pleasing to you. Take my heart and mold it. Take my mind and transform it. Take my will and conform it to yours. Search me and know my heart. Cleanse me from every sin and set me free. Fill me with so much joy and peace, while I trust in you, that my hope overflows by the power of the Holy Spirit. God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus Christ, equip us with everything good for doing your perfect will. Work in me what is pleasing to you. I praise and thank you for your grace, and that your mercy is new every morning. I thank you for all you do for me each and every day. My love for you Lord is overwhelming! Amen

No comments: