Blog Archive

Friday, January 17, 2014

Jesus I need You

Jesus, I come before you today to ask you to lead me and guide me in all I do and say. Please reveal to all who love you that you change people and things, and there is nothing hidden from you. Your divine power is everything we need for life and Godliness. You are the only one on whom we can always depend. You are always there when we call your name. There is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than you! Every battle must be put in your hands to fight. If we give you every trouble and situation, and stop worrying about it, we know you will take care of it. You are our best friend. Sharing everything in our lives with you is true prayer and worship. The solution to every question, doubt, or fear is in you and in your word. Amen

No comments: