Blog Archive

Friday, January 17, 2014

Lord I thank you

Lord, I thank you for the host of blessings you continue to bestow upon me, my family, my ministry, and all who are on my prayer list. I thank you for sight, hearing, the ability to walk, and for healing our bodies. We are so blessed. You are a forgiving and understanding God. You have done so much for us and you continue to bless us though we stumble and falter, and don’t always hear your voice. Lord give us peace, help us to be patient, and wait for your perfect will alone to be done. Lord God, I pray that out of your glorious riches you will strengthen us with power, through your Spirit, in our inner beings, and you will dwell in our hearts through faith. I pray that we, being rooted and established in love, may have the power to grasp how WIDE, and LONG, and HIGH, and DEEP your love is Christ Jesus. We ask you to give us a new, full revelation, of this love that surpasses knowledge, that we may be filled to the measure of all your fullness Lord. We thank and praise you for it. Amen

No comments: