Blog Archive

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Good Morning Family; Please allow me to pray,
Father God we come to You this morning with a grateful heart. We know it is because of Your touch that we woke up this morning. We ask that You forgive us for anything we might have done, said or even thought of that was not according to Your will. We ask that You create in us a clean heart. Thank You for this day and the provisions You have given us. Right now Lord God; being that tomorrow is Mother’s Day, I want to lift up all the women in the world to You.

I ask that You continue to bless my mother, and give her a double portion of everything that is good, all that You see fit for her, in the name of Jesus. I pray for all mother’s and women to be loving, nurturing, wise, obedient, as they are the salt and light in this world. I pray for mothers to be firm when necessary, and loving at all times, in the name of Jesus. I pray for wives to be supportive and encouraging to their husbands, and to pray for them daily. I pray for sisters and friends will offer encouragement, prayers, and gentle advice when needed. I pray for daughters to honor their mothers and learn from them. I pray that women will seek Your face and You will. Bless them Lord, as You have so many times through the ages.

I know Lord God; that You hold a special place in Your heart for women, for You have given them such important roles in life. I think of Mary; how she gave birth to Jesus, Esther; how she led and was responsible for saving her people; Rahab; who hid Joshua's spies, and for Deborah and all the others who served God's purpose. Lord God; help us also, Lord, to be the people You want us to be. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen, Amen and Amen. God Bless You All. Have a Great Godly Day in the Lord.

No comments: