Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt



Family; Please allow me to pray,
Father God, I come to you this morning as humbly as I know how, with my eyes lifted to the hills from whence cometh my help and my hands raised in a sign of surrender. Lord God I cannot pray for anyone before asking You for the forgiveness of my own sins. Therefore I ask right now for forgiveness of anything that I have said, done or even thought of, in the name of Jesus.

I know you are able Lord God. Able to move mountains, to speak creation into existence, to heal the sick, save the lost, and to meet every need I have. I commit myself to You and I thank You for what you are doing in my life. I pray right now for my Facebook family and their families, as well as my own. I pray for all people around the world, plagued by turmoil, wars, illness, and the lack of basic needs. Lord God, I pray for the insecurities and fear, and addictions that enslave us. Lord,

You alone know best how to meet these needs and solve these dilemmas. I pray that You would intervene, that people would be drawn to You, and that You would give them rest and healing, safety and security, a sound mind and a hopeful future. I pray that you would help me to see who You want me to minister to today and offer a hand of fellowship, a ray of light, or whatever You want to offer through me. Thank You, Lord, for meeting my needs. In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen, Amen and Amen. God Bless You All and Have A Great Godly Day in the Lord.

No comments: