Blog Archive

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Interesting Comments...

Christo Lee
Turn to me and have mercy, for I am alone and in deep distress. My problems go from bad to worse. Oh, save me from them all! Psalm 25:16-17 Nothing is more disturbing than being in distress and all alone. Isn't this why people who don't believe in God turn to Him when there is no where else to turn? We don't have to walk alone though. God is literally dying for you to turn to Him for help with your problems. It doesn't take much. Just pray for God to guide and lead you in the right direction.

Throughout Scripture we are called to worship the Lord in various ways and by various means. We are called to give thanks, praise, and power to our God. But the practice of all of these commands and encouragements must begin with submission to God - "bow down, kneel before the Lord."

Evora Justice-Zayfert 
Stepping out of the box this morning. My feelings about Jesus, the best of the best, my everything. When no one else will show up He is already there. Jesus has never, ever, let me down. Even if I am wrong, he's still there. Jesus is the best! I love the lord, because I know that Jesus loves me.  Psalm 95:1 O Come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Ben Speller
"He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs.".Be encouraged.

Stephan Ashton
Take it from one who knows. If I was given a chance to go back in the past and change one thing. Ultimately it would be that I turn my life over to Christ with less hesitation or procrastination. If you consider yourself wise, you'll consider this!

Phyllis Bryant
Worrying is simply meditating on the wrong thing. It is the opposite of faith. God doesn't want us to worry or be afraid. Therefore, stop focusing on the problem so much. Instead, try praying or meditating on God.

No comments: