Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Minister Calvin Watt

I don't know about you family, but some mornings when I wake up I'm so overwhelmed with what I'm thinking that I can barely get out of bed. In other words family; the conference call was last night but I find myself asking the questions: "What will God give me so that I my feed His Sheep today?" "What's going to happen tomorrow?" "What is God going to do next Tuesday?" On and on I go until sometimes I'm frozen with fear and defeated before I even begin the day. I want to know family; Is there anybody else who thinks like I do? If so good! Now I don’t feel so bad. But here’s the thing family, I have come to the conclusion that 80% of the things that we think about is none of our business!

Understand family what I am about to say; what's going to happen a day or even two days from now is none of our business. Our job is to suit up and show up today and do the very best we can. And then family; we are to turn the results over to God. I come to tell you this morning that we have absolutely no control over the future, but we do have control over the actions we take today, and this is where our energy and focus needs to be.

In closing family; I want you to know that while we sometimes find this hard to practice, I always find that when I allow God to lead, my life goes much better. He is working in our lives family, and He will never let me down. Just spending 5 minutes in the morning in meditation remembering this will change your whole entire day. Hear me when I say to you family; once we clear out 80% of the thoughts that belong to God and realize that the rest is none of our business, it's easy to focus on the 20% that make up our lives on any given day. I don’t know about you but I’m full; that was a good breakfast. Amen, Amen and Amen. God Bless You all; Have a Great Godly Day in the Lord.


No comments: