Blog Archive

Friday, April 18, 2014

Saved By Grace & others

Katrina Cauilan
I do good NOT because I want to go to heaven (Heaven itself does not motivate me to be good). I do good NOT because I'm afraid of going to hell (There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.).I do good NOT because I will be receiving my rewards from my heavenly investments (Greed can't manipulate and motivate me).
I give and do good NOT because I will be receiving ten folds from what I give (Once again, greed, wealth and prosperity can't motivate me).
I do good NOT because I have to be good in order to be called a good christian. (Praises of men does not motivate me to be good).
I do good because... of the fact that I have been given what I don't deserved. I have been given Jesus Christ in midst of my ignorant, backsliding and rebellious heart, I have been shown mercy and love continually, He was FAITHFUL. I'm motivated to do good because of what He did for me upon that cross. I do good and will be continuing to do good and glorify Him because my heart is driven by His love. And lastly, I do good because I finally understood what "John 3:16" really meant in my life.

Arlyn Campbell
In case of emergency dial 911 and you will receive human help. In case of spiritual emergency believe Psalm 9111 and you will receive angelic help! ~Psalm 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Charles Austin
MESSAGE OF GRACE
GOD is releasing a JOY unspeakable in your life! Give GOD the PRAISE for what He is about to do! Trust HIM!!

Max Lucado
2 criminals on either side of Jesus, equally close to Jesus. 1 changed & 1 did not. The gift of choice. #HeChosetheNails

DeVon Franklin
He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed. 1 Peter 2:24 (NLT) #goodfriday #heavenisforreal

No comments: