Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Encouragement 1V

I have the fortitude, I have the grace, I have the blessings, I have the one and only true God on my side so I can accomplish all that I set out to do in Jesus name.

There is no mountain too high for me to climb. There is no dream to high that I can't reach it. There is no hole so deep that I can't climb out of it. There is no problem so great that I cannot solve it. There is nothing too hard for my Saviour and LORD.

Father God you are the beginning and the end of my being. I will accomplish great things in your name. No one can hold me back; just because someone refuses to help me doesn't mean that you're not going to help me. My hope and my strength comes from you. I know LORD what you can do that's why I put all my Faith and hope in you.

All that I am is because of you and all that I will accomplish will be through you. Go before me Lord Jesus and bless my every move.

No comments: