Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Making a way out of no way

There are times in our lives when we expect certain people to say ‘Yes’ to us, family, close friends and maybe even our Pastor or employer, but there will come a time when some or maybe even all of these persons will answer you with an emphatic, “NO!’ And it is not because they don’t want to or are unable to help, but that for some reason God is not allowing them to. There comes a time in our lives when God will close certain doors in order to show you who He IS. It will seem as though everyone has turned their backs on you; abandoned you, but in their hearts they are there for you, praying for you. This is when God wants you to know that He is the only one you need. He wants you to know that there are multiplied miracles waiting to be manifested in your life. And they all begin while you are in ‘Egypt’ and they help to propel you to that land that is flowing with milk and honey. When all doors close and all help seems to cease, get ready for your miracles.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come before you in this hour. There is someone out there that's hurting, grieving, confused, being misused, hungry, and down right scared. Lord, I don't know who it is, but I ask to stand in the gap for them. Walk with them through it Lord, talk with them and ease their aching hearts. Touch their body, mind, and soul. Be their comforter, and bless them for your glory. In your son Jesus name I pray. Amen.

My brother/Sister, what ever it is, give it to the Lord. Let Him love you through this. Let Him heal you. Let Him save you. You don't have to give up, you just have to give in to Him. He is there, waiting on you. I love you, but God loves you more. Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Photo

No comments: