Blog Archive

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Minister Calvin Watt

Good Morning Family; Please allow me to pray.
Father God I come to this morning as humbly as I know how, giving You all the Glory and the Honor. Lord God I ask that You bless all of My Face Book friends and their families. I also ask that you bless my family as well. Lord God I now come asking for a special prayer,

I ask that You bless and cover all of the single parents who are raising children by themselves and that the power of the Holy Spirit and the Blood of Jesus will fall upon their children. I pray for the daily walk and life of the children, that they will be delivered from evil spirits and set free from the world, in the name of Jesus. I pray that they will feel your power upon them each and every day and that the parents will see the miracles that You are going to do in their lives. I pray for the single parents who are fighting so hard to keep food on the table and clothes on the backs of their children. I pray right now Lord God for the missing parent.

I don’t know the reason why they are not there, but You do Father God. If it is a Drug addiction, clean them up Lord God. If it is because they don’t have a job, give them one Father God, whatever the reason, I pray that You will work in the hearts of both parents, that the needs of the children will come first, be met. God, be the mother or father that they may lack and provide Your love, peace, and comfort in their lives. In the name of Jesus; this is my prayer. Amen, Amen and Amen. God Bless You All; Have A Great Godly Day in the Lord.

No comments: