Blog Archive

Monday, April 28, 2014

Joyce Harley-McKnight

Abundant Blessings, Peace, Faith, & Love...
Father as we come to the end of another day we give You praise for allowing us to rejoice in it. Father this prayer is for all my family, friends, strangers, and my enemies. Father I Plead the Blood Of Jesus over all who are connected to me that no harm will come near them. Father I ask that You continue to lead me in the way You want me to go. Father I give You Honor and Glory for giving me eyes to see the vision, and ears to hear Your Voice, knowing You are getting ready to move me to another level. Father I am stepping out in faith knowing You will be there with me every step of the way, for You have already Ordained this to be done. Let Your Will be done in me, and through me. Let my dad 's legacy be carried on. I am sure this is what he would have wanted. I know Father that this is what You want me to do, for it has been laying heavy in my Spirit. I am being obedient, stepping out in faith, listening to Your Voice Father, and getting started on the book that You have placed in me to bring fourth. Father this is Your Will, Your Call on my life so I let Your Will Be Done! Amen! Good Night family and friends may the Lord watch over you giving you peace. May HE sweep through your homes wiping away sicknesses, aches and pains. May he give back all that the enemy has taken from you. May the Lord be your comfort in times of trouble. AMEN! Be Blessed Loves!

No comments: